Welcome

WHAT'S UP, WHAT'S UP, WHAT'S UP!!!! I want to start by saying welcoming
you to my blog, WELCOME! I have to s/o my Lakers & the nation. It's just a
team Lake Show is a way of LIFE. Well I will be discussing all things NBA here.
Follow & I encourage your comments!





Tuesday, August 17, 2010

LBJ Playing With Cleveland’s Emotions?

Genuwine or Joking?


After this summers free agency Top 3 had decided on where to go they all were on the same team. Nothing was wrong with that, it was just the way LBJ handled it. It was clear to me to see that he never really had any intentions on going back to Cleveland or anywhere else. All this had been in the works and being planned since the 2008 Olympics.

Then he had the "Decision" special (which ESPN is just as much to blame for). A slap in the face to every Cavalier fan watching that night, funny, but still tasteless! Then eventually LBJ takes out an add in the Cleveland newspaper thanking ONLY AKRON, no mention, of Cleveland. Now this, in a interview with GQ LBJ he could see himself back in a Cav's uniform.......WHAT!!!!????

"If so why leave? "If there was an opportunity for me to return," he says, "and those fans welcome me back, that'd be a great story." Why even be thinking of coming back shouldn't your focus be Miami? Cause now it's at least 4 rings or BUST. What yal think? Is he serious or messing with the City and organization that turned their back on him when he decided to leave?

1 comment:

Carlos said...

Man, we already know how that dude is. He's flaky, and he seriously has no idea what he says half the time. LBJ is a joke, and deserves to be the next Pippen (Sorry, Scottie. You don't deserve this.)